I finally got my TinLizzie18dls working. The parts I've been given to be replaced or added are on. Now I am just waiting for new encoders and a new flexible lamp. The light was blowing my fuses and I noticed that it had burn marks on my machine. Kind of scary but it is now unplugged and I'm using a small lamp on a clamp on the machine.
I put my Halloween quilt on an just had a wonderful time freehand custom quilting it with Ghosts, Pumpkins, Spiders and webs, Tombstones, and Monsters along with loops. I finished the edges with Halloween Fabric Ribbon which was something new for me to try.
Halloween, a set on Flickr.