Friday, August 16, 2013

Leah Days Freemotion a Sampler class

Well I finally finished the Craftsy BOM 2012 quilt.  I pieced it following the BOM patterns.  I was very new to sewing and quilting when I started the quilt.  I learned so much from the piecing. When it came time to quilt it I enrolled in Leah Days Sampler class.  This class is specific to quilting this quilt though you can follow along on a spoonflower printed fabric as well.  I was very happy with the completed project and proud of how much better my quilting got since taking the class.  I still have a long way to go and lots to learn but Im no longer afraid to start the quilting.

My next quilt is pieced and ready to be sandwiched.  I'm working on the class quilt from Leah Days Free Motion Filler designs Vol 1. 

But first a photo of my completed quilt.




No comments:

Post a Comment